We offer a variety of services to treat common conditions and injuries. Some of the services we provide include the following:
- Specialty computer assisted balance training as adjunct to treatment for vertigo, dizziness, and balance disorders, associated with stroke and brain injury.
- Nerve entrapment syndromes to treat carpal tunnel, thoracic outlet, sports injuries.
- Treatment for headaches and mild brain injury.
- Custom foot orthotics to treat numbness or tingling of the extremities.
- X-ray analysis.
To create healthy new connections between the nerves and the brain, the Chiropractic Neurologist will facilitate brain-based exercises such as specific types of eye movement exercises (known as “oculomotor rehabilitation”), balancing activities, oxygen supplementation, rotary activation, eccentric fast stretching, cross cord mechanisms, therapeutic use of light, sound, and smell, and physical activities using one side of the body. Once the deficient regions of the brain are brought into balance, the body can heal itself and return to optimal wellness.
We encourage you to learn more about what we provide and how we can help. If you have any questions, please contact us by calling (707) 228-8405. We're always happy to hear from you!
- Chiropractic Neurology
- Balance Training
- Brain Enhancing Exercise
- Specialty Table
- Electrical Stimulation Therapy
- Adjustments and Manipulation
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Custom Foot Orthotics
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Treatment of Common Chiropractic Conditions